Sunday 5 October 2014

NEVER GIVE-UP LIKE LEGENDS

I slept on benches and
everyday borrowed 20Rs
from friend to travel to 
film city"
- Sharukh khan




"I failed in 8th standard"
-Sachin Tendulkar



"During my secondary
school, I was dropped
from school basketball
team"


-MichelI Jordan





"I was rejected for the
job in All India Radio
bcoz of my heavy voice"
- Amitabh Bacchan





"I used to work in petrol
pump"
- Dhirubhai Ambani





"I was rejected in the
interview of Pilot"
- Abdul Kalam






"I didn't even complete
my university education"
- Bill Gates 








"I was a dyslexic kid"
- Tom Cruize





"I was raped at the
age of 9 "
- Oprah Winfrey





"I used to serve tea at
a shop to support my
football training"
- Lionel Messi





"I used to sleep on the
floor in friends rooms,
returning Coke bottles
for food, money, and
getting weekly free
meals at a local temple"
-Steve Jobs





"My teachers used to
call me a failure"
- Tony Blair





"I was in prison for 27
years"
-Nelson Mandela





and here comes the
"THALIVA"

"At the age of 30, I was
a bus conductor"
-Rajnikant





"Friends, there are
many such people who
struggled..

Life is not about what
you couldn't do so far,
it's about what you can
still do.
Wait n dont ever give up..
Miracles happen every
day....

Rs.20 seems too much
to give a beggar but it
seems okay when its
given as tip at a fancy
restaurant.

After a whole day of
work, Hours at the gym
seem alright but helping
your Mother out at home
seems like a burden.

Praying to god for 3 min
takes too much time but
watching a movie for 3
hours doesn't.

Wait a whole year for
Valentine's day but we
always forget Mother's
day.

Two poor starving kids
sitting on the pavement
weren't given even a slice
of Bread but a painting of
them sold for lakhs of
Rupees.





We don't think twice
About forwarding jokes
But we will rethink about
sending this message on.



No comments:

Post a Comment