Thursday 13 February 2014

BEIJING AIRPORT AT NIGHT



Beijing airport is very impressive-looking and very clean. I had an early morning flight so slept for a couple of hours there. I wanted to stay in one of the airport beds where you pay by the hour but they were full so I opted for a row of chairs instead. There were few people yet it felt safe. The washing facilities were good and I was left alone to lie on some slightly uncomfortable but otherwise ok seats. A lounger would have made it good, but it was fine. Once my flight was open I checked in and a little while later the shops opened. They were expensive though so weren't very engaging for me. Just to note - all the internal flights I took in China were delayed. I know this led to some people missing connecting flights - so leave plenty of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment